Teacher Training Department
Counseling and Career Development Center
Bucharest University of Economic Studies
invite you at the
6th Annual Edition of International Conference
EdProf 2017 - "Professionalism in education"
18-19 May 2017
Teacher Training Department and Counseling and Career Development Center invite you to attend to the 6th edition of the International Conference “EdProf 2017”.
EdProf 2017 promotes new ideas that can develop into new approaches of Economics education. The conference is focused, but not limited, on the following topics:
· Initial and continuous training of teachers in Social Sciences.
· Educational Psychology.
· Information and Communication Technologies in Education.
· Education and Social Economy.
· Didactics and Economics Education.
· Educational Organizations.
· Career management and development. Employability.
Who should participate: teachers, students and other persons interested in educational issues.
· 1st of March - 19th of April 2017: online abstract submission on http://ier.ase.ro/openconf.php (an user account is needed).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference volume (with ISSN), A.S.E. Publishing House, an A2 CNCSIS rated House. We are making steps for indexing the current proceedings in Social and Educational Sciences data bases.
· 20th of April — Notification of abstract acceptance.
· 21st of April — 5th of May—Full paper upload.
· 8th of May — Notification of accepted papers.
· 9th of May—15th of May: fee payment.
Venue: Mihail Moxa Str., no. 7, Bucharest, sector 1.
Participation conditions: Only 2 papers per author. Only 3 authors per paper. Conference language: English.
Conference fee: 100 lei / paper. Students participation is free. The tax payment receipt is sent to the conference on-line address email@example.com).
Payment can be made either at Academy of Economic Studies cashier or at the bank, using Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies account - IBAN: RO77TREZ701504601X000416 (payment is made only in RON)
Please, visit the our site www.dppd.ase.ro for more info about payment, paper editing and registration.
More inquires on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language: papers must be submitted in English
- Number of pages per paper: 2 – 6 pages
- Paper title (TNR, 14, Bold)
- Author(s) name and institution (TNR, 11, Italic)
- Author(s) email address - (TNR, 11, Italic)
- Abstract - max 150 words (TNR, 11, Bold-Italic)
- Keywords – max 5 keywords (TNR, 11, Normal)
- Paper (TNR, 11, Normal)
- Bibliography will be placed at the end of the, like in example below:
Book: Lăcătuş, Maria-Liana, (2009), Învăţământul preuniversitar şi educaţia economică, Editura ASE, Bucureşti.
Article: Bran, F., Ioan, I. (2006), Values of Western and Eastern cultures – a comparative analysis in the context of environmental education of youth, în Intercultural education in the context of Romanian’s integration in European Union, Bucureşti, Editura ASE.
Web: Low, G., Lomax, A., Jackson, M., Nelson, D., (2004), Emotional Intelligence: A New Student Development Model, American College Personnel Association in Philadelphia. http://education.tamuk.edu/eiconf/ACPA04.pdf, accessed on 25 of may 2016.
- Margins: left, right, up, down 1’’ (inch);
- Line spacing: 1,5;
- Orientation: portrait;
- Dimension: letter.