Teacher Training Department
Counseling and Career Development Center
Bucharest University of Economic Studies
invite you at the
7th Annual Edition of International Conference
EdProf 2018 - "Professionalism in education"
7-8 June 2018
Teacher Training Department and Counseling and Career Development Center invite you to attend to the 7th edition of the International Conference “EdProf 2018”.
EdProf 2018 promotes new ideas that can develop into new approaches of Economics education. The conference is focused, but not limited, on the following topics:
· Educational policies and strategies;
· School curriculum and curriculum development;
· Life-based-projects in school;
· Learning in new environments;
· Counselling and development;
· Adult education and training
Who should participate: teachers, students and other persons interested in educational issues.
· 25th of May 2018: online abstract submission on https://romanianacmchapter.acm.org/edprof/ (an user account is needed).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference volume (with ISSN), A.S.E. Publishing House. We are making steps for indexing the current proceedings in Social and Educational Sciences data bases.
· 28th of May — Notification of abstract acceptance.
· 29th of May — 1st of June—Full paper upload.
· 1st of June — Notification of accepted papers.
· 1st of June—3th of June: fee payment.
Venue: Mihail Moxa Str., no. 7, Bucharest, sector 1.
Participation conditions: Only 2 papers per author. Only 3 authors per paper. Conference language: English.
Conference fee: 150 lei / paper. Students participation is free. The tax payment receipt is sent to the conference on-line address firstname.lastname@example.org).
Payment can be made either at Academy of Economic Studies cashier or at the bank, using Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies account - IBAN: RO77TREZ701504601X000416 (payment is made only in RON)
Please, visit the our site www.dppd.ase.ro for more info about payment, paper editing and registration.
More inquires on email address: email@example.com
- Language: papers must be submitted in English
- Number of pages per paper: 3 – 6 pages
- Paper title (TNR, 14, Bold)
- Author(s) name and institution (TNR, 11, Italic)
- Author(s) email address - (TNR, 11, Italic)
- Abstract - max 150 words (TNR, 11, Bold-Italic)
- Keywords – max 5 keywords (TNR, 11, Normal)
- Paper (TNR, 11, Normal)
- Bibliography will be placed at the end of the, like in example below:
Book: Lăcătuş, Maria-Liana, (2009), Învăţământul preuniversitar şi educaţia economică, Editura ASE, Bucureşti.
Article: Bran, F., Ioan, I. (2006), Values of Western and Eastern cultures – a comparative analysis in the context of environmental education of youth, în Intercultural education in the context of Romanian’s integration in European Union, Bucureşti, Editura ASE.
Web: Low, G., Lomax, A., Jackson, M., Nelson, D., (2004), Emotional Intelligence: A New Student Development Model, American College Personnel Association in Philadelphia. http://education.tamuk.edu/eiconf/ACPA04.pdf, accessed on 25 of may 2016.
- Margins: left, right, up, down 1’’ (inch);
- Line spacing: 1,5;
- Orientation: portrait;
- Dimension: letter.